Here are this week’s Growth Group questions based on 1 Corinthians 13. And remember, if you were not able to be in the service on Sunday, you can listen to the sermon at the Immanuel Bible Church website.
Striving with you to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18).
GROWTH GROUP QUESTIONS FOR WEEK OF NOVEMBER 20, 2011
- What are the “fruits” of love?
- Why is love a “mighty weapon”?
- Why is the cross of Christ the ultimate example of love?
- As you consider 1 Cor. 13, what things in our life hinder love?
- How can we better walk in love individually and as a church?
[image credit: stuckincustoms.com]