Here are this week’s Growth Group questions based on John 1:14-18. And remember, if you were not able to be in the service on Sunday, you can listen to the sermon at the Immanuel Bible Church website.
Striving with you to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18).
GROWTH GROUP QUESTIONS FOR WEEK OF DECEMBER 4, 2011
- What are some things in this world that cause you to be in awe or to wonder? Why is it that some of these things have become ordinary to us?
- What event was described at the heart of Christmas and of Christianity?
- How did the sermon describe the Incarnation or the Word-made-flesh? (“Remaining what He was, He became what He was not.”)
- How do we guard against the cult of personality in our day?
- How was the phrase “grace upon grace” described? Why is God’s grace inexhaustible?
- What (or who) is God’s final word to the world? What are the implications of this for evangelism/missions?
[image credit: stuckincustoms.com]