Here are this week’s Growth Group questions based on Romans 12:1-2. And remember, if you were not able to be in the service on Sunday, you can listen to the sermon at the Immanuel Bible Church website.
Striving with you to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18).
GROWTH GROUP QUESTIONS FOR WEEK OF DECEMBER 11, 2011
- According to Romans 12:1, how would you describe the essence of the Christian life?
- What does it mean to be a “living sacrifice”?
- What help in living the Christian life does the apostle Paul give in these two verses?
- What does it mean to conform to the world? In what ways might you be conforming to the world? (How can we pray for you in this area?)
- What does it mean to be transformed by the renewal of your mind? What responsibility do we have in this transforming work?
- What is the great promise held out for us in verse 2? What is the will of God for us?
[image credit: stuckincustoms.com]