Here are this week’s Growth Group questions based on Mark 1:29-34. And remember, if you were not able to be in the service on Sunday, you can listen to the sermon at the Immanuel Bible Church website.
Striving with you to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18).
GROWTH GROUP QUESTIONS FOR WEEK OF JANUARY 22, 2012
- What is significant about Jesus going with His new disciples out of the synagogue and into Peter’s home?
- How can we help ensure that Jesus “goes with us into our homes” each week?
- What encouragement was given for how we should pray for loved ones who are gravely ill?
- Why is it good news that the kingdom of God advances by God’s power? How is God’s power on display in this passage?
- What is significant about the response of Peter’s mother-in-law to her healing? What does it say about Christian discipleship? (Cf., Mark 9:33-35; 10:42-45)
[image credit: stuckincustoms.com]