Striving with you to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18).
GROWTH GROUP QUESTIONS FOR WEEK OF FEBRUARY 19, 2012
- What was suggested to be Mark’s “editorial purpose” in telling this miracle story?
- How is it helpful to see Jesus’ greatness? In other words, how does beholding the glory of Christ help with everyday stuff?
- What does the activity of the four friends in this story say about Jesus?
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes to get your family and friends in front of Jesus? How can we pray for each other in this area?
- How does it make you feel to know that God knows your heart? (cf., Ps. 139:1-6; Heb. 4:13)
- Why is the forgiveness of sins greater than healing of paralysis? How does it make you feel to know that your sins are forgiven through faith in Christ?
[image credit: stuckincustoms.com]