Here are this week’s Growth Group questions based on Mark 2:13-17. And remember, if you were not able to be in the service on Sunday, you can listen to the sermon at the Immanuel Bible Church website.
Striving with you to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18).
GROWTH GROUP QUESTIONS FOR WEEK OF FEBRUARY 26, 2012
- Why is grace a “scandal”? (scandal defined as an “offense” or “stumbling block”)
- What is the scandal in the company Jesus kept? What can we learn from our Lord’s example?
- Why is it hard to evangelize people we demonize? Who are the people in your life you need God’s grace to love?
- What was the scandal of grace seen in the outrage of the religious elite? Why did they despise Jesus’ acceptance of tax collectors and sinners? (cf., Galatians 6:14)
- What is the mission of Jesus? Why did He come? How does this help focus our mission?
[image: crater lake, oregon | credit: stuckincustoms.com]