Here are this week’s Growth Group questions based on Mark 4:30-32. And remember, if you were not able to be in the service on Sunday, you can listen to the sermon at the Immanuel Bible Church website.
Striving with you to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18).
GROWTH GROUP QUESTIONS FOR WEEK OF JULY 29, 2012
- What were some examples given of “woeful evangelical pageantry”? How can we avoid these things in our church? (Cf., 1 John 2:15-17)
- In what ways do we see the humble beginnings of the kingdom of God?
- What were Jesus’ disciples expecting with the coming of the kingdom of God? Why is it good news that the kingdom of God has such humble beginnings?
- In what ways might people ignore the kingdom of God?
- What comfort do you receive when you consider the image Jesus uses in this parable of branches, shade, and a nest?
[image credit: stuckincustoms.com]