Here are this week’s Growth Group questions based on Mark 6:30-44. And remember, if you were not able to be in the service on Sunday, you can listen to the sermon at the Immanuel Bible Church website.
Striving with you to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18).
GROWTH GROUP QUESTIONS FOR WEEK OF OCTOBER 21, 2012
- What does it mean to “live a life on pacifiers?” What are some common pacifiers in the world? How does Psalm 16:11 speak to our various pacifiers?
- Why is resting in Christ essential to discipleship? If you’re willing, please share with the group some of the ways you rest in Christ.
- How should Jesus’ example of compassion on the crowd influence how we look upon the people of Whatcom County?
- How do you respond to God’s Word when it comes up against your conventional wisdom? What is often lacking in our conventional wisdom? (i.e., what don’t we consider in our calculations?)
- What does the miracle of five loaves and two fish say about Jesus? How does this miracle help you today?
[image credit: stuckincustoms.com]