Striving with you to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18).
GROWTH GROUP QUESTIONS FOR WEEK OF NOVEMBER 4, 2012
- What is a religious hypocrite?
- What is the danger of “externalism”? What does God think of “externalism”? (cf., Isa. 1:11-15; Matt. 23:27-28)
- What are “traditions of men”? What happens when our traditions are elevated to the level of Scripture in terms of authority?
- What does externalism and legalism do for the church’s witness to the world?
- How can we better, as a church, promote and nurture sincere worship? Genuine love to God and neighbor?
[image credit: stuckincustoms.com]